James, Technician
Experience:  AV Service Engineer (4 Years)
24944807

My Sharp LC-32D64U dosnt have digital signal at all. On the

Customer Question

My Sharp LC-32D64U dosn't have digital signal at all. On the Menu/Setup the "Atenna Setup -Digital" is in grey color and I can not to open it.
Category: TV
Expert:  James replied 8 years ago.
Hi There,

Under the setup menu, go to CH Setup and make sure you have selected the correct input - either Air or Cable depending on whether you have an aerial / antenna or a direct cable connection.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi James,

I did this several times. It scans all channels but I still can not reach any channel and no picture and no sound. After it finished, on the screen it only showed "Analog 2" on the conor and the other area is blank.

I bought this TV one or two year agao, at that time I did received the digital channels and analog channels..