TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Fujitsu 42 Wide Plasma Display model no. PDS4213W-H…

Customer Question
I have a Fujitsu 42"...
I have a Fujitsu 42" Wide Plasma Display model no. PDS4213W-H and I can not get the screen to turn on? Nothing is coming up on the screen, there is a brief moment when I switch it on that a fuzzy vertical line appears on the right third of the screen

The remote control and access keys at the base of the screen are working, but the only button responding is the power on and off, which toggles between 'standby'/ 'on' mode, according to the small indicator light at the bottom left side of the frame.

I know the screen is receiving input, because the small internal speakers are outputting whatever source i send to the screen?

Is there a way to fix this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/29/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator