TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I move around in the menu settings for the TV without…

Customer Question
How do I move around...
How do I move around in the menu settings for the TV without my remote? Recently moved and have not found my remote just yet?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Typically you can just use the channel + and - buttons on the side of the set and the vol + and - buttons to navigate through the menu.

We figured that out... but we could not select an individual channel and when we select the autoprogram... we were not able to select an individual channel. and there were option in a second column we could not navigate to as well? Can you anwer that one... should I get a universal remote?