TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hi, My Sharp Flat screen has a really low volume. When I try…

Customer Question
Hi, My Sharp Flat screen...
Hi, My Sharp Flat screen has a really low volume. When I try to turn it up it says FIXED 30. How can I change this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Go into the menu
Go to option
Go to output select
and change from fixed to variable

The exact menu items might change slightly, as this is for a similar set, I've not been able to track down the manual for yours.

Hi there,

My TV doesn't have those settings and the majority of them are grey'd out. I could send you a picture of the options I have if that's helpful at all.
Hello again,

You didn't answer my question so I didn't click accept the answer.