TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our 1966 Sharp TV with built in VCR has a tamper proof lock…

Customer Question
Our 1966 Sharp TV with...
Our 1966 Sharp TV with built in VCR has a tamper proof lock on it. I don't know how it got turned on but we can't work anything on the set and don't have a clue how it get it to work again. Husband threw away directions and manuels in a recent move and insists I rolled over on the remote when I fell asleep with it in my hand. Help....please
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: euro-pro llc, Technician replied 8 years ago
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician

I will try to help you with this question.

What is the TV model#(found on the label on the back cover)?

Thank you

model # XXXXX

I am sorry,I cannot find any information about this model#(due to the age of unit).

I will have to opt out and leave this question open to all other experts,maybe someone knows something about this model#

Thank you for considering my answer!

The question is now open again!

Thank you

Sorry you couldn't help. Please remove the charge from my credit card. Guess it's time for a new TV. Thanks for trying.

I am just a technician,that provides technical support.

I do not have access to your credit card#,I get paid AFTER an answer is accepted.

What I can do is to request a refund for you to the site administrators.

I will do it right away.

Thank you

Refund has been requested.

Thank you