TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a ASTV 3619WS which has operated well for the 3 years…

Customer Question
I have a ASTV 3619WS...
I have a ASTV 3619WS which has operated well for the 3 years since we bought it. Recently it doesn't respond to it's controls both remote and manual. The best I can get is a very dark (almost black) picture. Does this mean it's caput? What should we do next?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator