TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

have a ghostlike double image on right side of tv picture on…

Customer Question
have a ghostlike double image...
have a ghostlike double image on right side of tv picture on my 46 inch Bravia TV.What is wrong?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: euro-pro llc, Technician replied 8 years ago
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician

I will try to help you with this question.

What is the tv model and serial# XXXXX?-you can find these on the label on the back cover of the tv set.

Can you attach a picture with this issue?This would be VERY helpful to correctly diagnose this tv set/use the insert/edit picture button on the toolbar-max 1Mb,Jpeg picture.

Thank you.

model no. KDL-46xBR4 serial no.8245769

Thank you for the reply!

I would really appreciate a picture with this issue.

It is VERY important for a correct diagnose.

If you are not comfortable to use the insert/edit picture feature of this site,you can upload it to any other public site( like picasa,or tinypictures,etc)and provide the link to the picture.

Thank you

Are you having difficulties with the picture?

Do you still need help with this question?

Thank you

My TV issue has been resolved. An HDMI cable had been misplaced so there nothing wrong with the TV. I would like to cancel my subscription to XXXXX confirm this by email [email protected]

I am just providing technical expertise,and I cannot cancel your account.

Please contact the site moderators for this matter.

Thank you so much for considering my answer.