TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
6 yr old Sony Bravia showing visual display problems (left
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
6 yr old Sony Bravia showing visual display problems (left side blurry for about 45 min.)..then ok for a while, then often goes into colored "plaids"… read more
I have a sony 52xbr4 and it is the same problem most of them
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a sony 52xbr4 and it is the same problem most of them tend to have. the left side of the screen is blurry with lines through it, it take about 30min to warm up and they go away. TV repair menti… read more
We purchased your tv from Best Buy 2 1/2 yrs ago. From the
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
We purchased your tv from Best Buy 2 1/2 yrs ago. From the very beginning we have had an issue with 1/3 of the screen on the left hand side being severely scrambled. For along time we thought it was a… read more
I have a Sony Bravia 52" LCD TV that I bought 4 years ago. When
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a Sony Bravia 52" LCD TV that I bought 4 years ago. When I first turn on TV the screen ssometimes comes up with a plaid color pattern that eventualy goes away. 20 minutes to 1 hour. After that … read more
I have a Sony 52 projection screen and its about 8 yrs old.
alr3d
alr3d, owner
I have a Sony 52' projection screen and it's about 8 yrs old. My cat tipped over a plant close to my tv and I jumped up and moved the tv while it was on. Now the left side, looking at the tv. is blurr… read more
our Sony 52" flatscreen model#KDL 52S4100 is slow to warm up
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
our Sony 52" flatscreen model#KDL 52S4100 is slow to warm up and when it does it shows horizontal lines (about 5 inches apart) and the left side of the screen is blurry. After about 5 to 8 minutes it … read more
I have a wide strip down the left side of my 52" Sony Bravia
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have a wide strip down the left side of my 52" Sony Bravia TV. We bought it at Christmas and this has just happened today. Could you please tell me what it is? It flickers different colours and gets… read more
I have a Sony Bravia 52 inch LCD Tv. I bought it about 4 years
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
I have a Sony Bravia 52 inch LCD Tv. I bought it about 4 years ago. 6 months ago it was blurry on the left and after 10 minutes or so it would go away. Then it took 20 minutes, then 30 minutes. Now it… read more
I have a sony bravia 52" tv that has developed a picture problem.
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have a sony bravia 52" tv that has developed a picture problem. Sometimes the entire screen has colored lines in it, sometimes there is a dark line in the center and the right side is fuzzy. If I tu… read more
Make: Sony Model: KDL-52V4100 Already Tried: powering
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
Make: Sony Model: KDL-52V4100 Already Tried: powering off and back on checking all inputs When the TV is turned on the right side seems to be scrambled and there are 3 equally spaced horizontal lines … read more
weve had our tv for about 3 years - its a 50 or 52 inch HD
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
we've had our tv for about 3 years - it's a 50 or 52 inch HD the picture is starting to go all blurry on it. we've tested it with dvd and with our satellite cable and its blurry in both cases - There … read more
I have a Sony TV that has started to have problems with the
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
I have a Sony TV that has started to have problems with the picture. When I first turn the TV on there is no picture but there is perfect sound or sometimes the picture comes right up but it is messed… read more
our 52 inch bravia tv picture looks like it is not in sinc
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
our 52 inch bravia tv picture looks like it is not in sinc when you first turn it on. the left side of the screen is blurry and wavy for 10 to 20 minutes when it is first turned on and then clears up … read more
We own a Hitachi ultra vision digital big screen televison
ProTV and Audio
ProTV and Audio, Principal. Engineering Technician
We own a Hitachi ultra vision digital big screen televison and it has a blurry picture. We have used auto focus and it slows up when running thru red. The TV is 8 years old. Any suggestions?… read more
Hi! We have a 52 Sony Bravia HDtv it is about 2 years old A
TOM
TOM, tech
Hi! We have a 52" Sony Bravia HDtv it is about 2 years old A couple of months ago we noticed that when we turned it on, it was kinda dark and distorted on the left side but seemed to warm out of it-we… read more
Hi- We have a 42" Apex TV which has been having imaging problems
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
Hi- We have a 42" Apex TV which has been having imaging problems for about two months now. There appeared to be an overlay which was causing blurriness all over. It used to go away after a few hours w… read more
We have a Mitsubishi projection, Model # XXXXX Its probably
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
We have a Mitsubishi projection, Model # XXXXX It's probably about 5 years old. Maybe a little old school compared to the newer models, but usually a great picture! EXCEPT...For the past year when we … read more
I have a 60 inch Mitsubishi projection screen TV. Bought it
Livep9
Livep9, Correctional Officer
I have a 60 inch Mitsubishi projection screen TV. Bought it new in 2000 and the picture has started doing funny things. When the TV is initially turned on the edges of the picture are wavy and do not … read more