TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony bra via 52 1080 TV the left side is blurry and…

Customer Question
I have a Sony bra...
I have a Sony bra via 52" 1080 TV the left side is blurry and the colors scramble sometimes when it warms up it goes away and runs good. How much money this kind of repair go for with an approved Sony technician?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: Frank the tv man, Technician replied 8 years ago
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician

I WOULD CONTACT SONY DIRECTLY YOU NEED A PANEL WHICH WOULD COST YOU MORE THAN THE TV. 1-800-222-SONY (7669) SONY WILL SOMETIMES EXTEND THE FACOTRY WARRANTY FOR KNOWN PROBLEMS OR TV'S THAT ARE WITHIN A FEW MONTHS OF THERE FACTORY WARRANTY.