TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HAVE 5 DVP-CX995V PLAYERS 2 WONT PLAY DVDS DID TEST FROM SERVICE…

Customer Question
HAVE 5 DVP-CX995V PLAYERS 2...
HAVE 5 DVP-CX995V PLAYERS 2 WONT PLAY DVDS DID TEST FROM SERVICE MANUAL AND ALL TEST WERE OK. CAN PLAY CD'S ON BOTH AND ONE WILL PLAY A DVD AND THEN WONT PLAY THE SAME DVD AND FROM THAT POINT NONE AT ALL. HAVE DONE RESERCH
AND AM WELL VERSED BUT NEED HELP (REF DISKS COST 400 DOLLARS CAN'T AFFORD) IS THERE HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator
WHAT DO YOU NEED
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Hello:

I just want to make sure you still need an answer.

If you do, I will try to find someone to assist you with a solution.
YES
STILL NEED A ANSWER
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 7 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
Have you replaced the laser?
(Optical Reader)?