TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get my hitachi dvd/surround sound to allow the surround…

Customer Question
How do i get my...
How do i get my hitachi dvd/surround sound to allow the surround sound to work on regular cable
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/28/2010
TV Technician: ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech replied 8 years ago
ProTV and Audio
ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech

Dear JA customer,

Thank you for your Just Answer question.

So that I may further assist you, I need some additional information.

Is the Cable connected directly to the TV or through a Cable Box?

How is the DVD connected to the TV?

Thanks

through a cable box and the dvd is connected to the tv with just an hdmi cable

Thank you

You will need to connect from the TV or Cable Digital output to the Digital input of the htd-k320.

Thank you for using JA

We work on a commission as part of the deposit value, and welcome the opportunity to answer your question. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well as bonuses.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please click ACCEPT, thanks again.