TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung model HLN4365W 42 DLP TV that just went for…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung model...
I have a Samsung model HLN4365W 42" DLP TV that just went for beautiful high definition color to black and white while my family was watching a movie on cable last night. I assume it is the bulb, and hope it is.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
Is the menu Black and White also?
Yes it is.
You broke the color wheel
This one is not easy to replace
Do you have experience with small mechancal ?
I work on cars from time to time but have no experience with televisions. We do have Electro sound repair service here in town. Should I just call them? Can you give me an idea of how much this will cost?
Yes You in Cleveland?
they are Nesda members
and will treat you fairly
Tell them I sent you
Repair about 300.00 parts and labor
Thanks for good advice and help.
Thanks for using JA

Edited by Anthony's TV on 6/27/2010 at 9:15 PM EST