TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony projection tv model # kp53hs20 built in july…

Customer Question
I have a sony projection...
I have a sony projection tv model # XXXXX built in july 2001 and when i went to turn it on just a few minutes ago, no picture and no sound...Just a flashing red light, does like 6 blinks, then 3 blinks.Picture for the last month when just turned on was grainy for about 5 minutes then ok till now....Can u help me
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
ok
Does the tv click when you turn it on
or does it just go into blinking?