TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony KDE 37XS599 Has a verticli line running from top…

Customer Question
My Sony KDE 37XS599...
My Sony KDE 37XS599 Has a verticli line running from top to bottom about 4" from left side . the line is only 1/8" wide. Changes color with different color on the screen.What can be done. It is annoying
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
This is a Plasma!
This type of problem is never good!
You either have a bad addrees board or a bad PDP
The only way to be sure is to replace the adress board
if this does not fix it
then the plasma panal is bad becuase the drive IC's are part of the ribbon cables that com e from the panal and are not replaceable