TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV was working just fine then all of a sudden no picture.

Customer Question
I could still hear it...
My TV was working just fine then all of a sudden no picture. I could still hear it, just no picture.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2010
TV Technician: Emily Jayne, Technician replied 8 years ago
Emily Jayne
Emily Jayne, Technician
Hi there,

Can you tell me the model number of your TV please?

Can you get a picture when you are looking at a different input (e.g. DVD player, not dish). Can you see Menus?

If you cannot get any images at all, could you try leaving the TV on a channel where you are getting audio still, and turn off the lights in the room. Get a flashlight and shine the light at the TV from up close. If you look very closely, can you see moving images?

Thanks,

Emily