TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an older 61 inch projection tv that is 3 and half years…

I have an older 61...
I have an older 61 inch projection tv that is 3 and half years old. It's been a great tv. The bulb went out for the first time this past week. Unfortunately, I have moved 3 times in 18 months and twice in 6 months. I misplaced the owners manual with the receipt somehow. I need a part number for the lamp. The number on the side of the tv is HD 612456AA. Can you please help me?

I rechecked the numbers with a flashlight. The Correct #'s are HD 61Z456AA    Also, there was another # XXXXX to it.   It is 07184120 Please, I need the Correct part number for the replacement bulb. I want to replace it myself. I am disabled living on 760 dollars a month. But enrolled in tech school for electronics. Half way thru. And I need to get a replacement Owner's Manual for the TV too.
6/26/2010
Steve
Steve, Technician
Hi, would this be a model: HD 61Z456 AA ? <Please notice the "Z" instead of a "2"
Yes you are correct. I just sent an updated message with this new info and another number too. It's 07184120
Okay, thank you. The lamp number for your TV is TS-CL110UAA and is available from www.encompassparts.com for $199.00. Here is a link to the part page:

https://www.encompassparts.com/webwiz/wwiz.asp?wwizmstr=WEB.SEE&partnumber=5944326&smodel=HD61Z456

If you scroll down the page, there are less expensive options, as well (bulb only).

If needed, a copy of the operator manual can be found here:

http://books.jvc.com/Download/619530347/LCT1928-001A-A.pdf

I hope this helps; but, please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help in any way.
Thanks for the manual download link. I could not get the url to work for the encompassparts.com In the upper left page corner, it said Error Please login There was a back word I clicked on but nothing happened. Can you please find the problem, I tried it twice. I copied and pasted the url.
Hi, sometimes Encompass links do not work through my computer, and I am unsure why... I deleted my cookies and cache, and here is another try:

If the link still fails, please try going to: www.encompassparts.com

Then, click "Guest Login" on the left side of the page. The next page will have a box to click in the center of the page labeled: "United States Dollars"

From there, either type the model number: HD-61Z456 or the part number: TS-CL110UAA. If you enter the model number, the lamp is on the second page... click "Next Items" toward the bottom of the first page.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if anything doesn't work. It may be a good idea to "Bookmark" the main Encompass link for any future parts you may need for this TV, or any other parts for other products, as well. They are a very reputable supplier.
Steve
Steve, Technician
Thank you Steve. Your information was very helpful. I accept your answer. I appreciate your professionlism. PS: Your link still didn't work but I logged onto the site and found the bulb. I will order just the lamp for 109.99 and did bookmark the page. Thank You again sir.
You are very welcome, and thank you! I appreciate the feedback on the link... the links work on my computer when I click on them, but apparently Encompass does not want their links to be posted(?). Other links seem to work okay. I would think an online business would want their links to be posted. I will look into this further... thanks again!
Steve, the link you gave me 5 days ago for the owners manual to my 61Z456AA tv doesn't work anymore. It only worked for a couple of hours. My browser reset and I lost the link before I could download it. Can you please resend me another link for the owners manual. The link below won't work. I will pay $13 dollars again.