TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a panasonic TV and the PIP is stuck. Nothing works…

Customer Question
We have a panasonic TV...
We have a panasonic TV and the PIP is stuck. Nothing works so far to remove it. We have unplugged it and used the remote PIP button to remove it to no avail. ALso, without cable is it possible to hook up X Box? Casey
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2010
TV Technician: Steve, Technician replied 8 years ago
Steve
Steve, Technician
Hi Casey, please try holding down the Action and Power buttons on the front panel while the TV is on. You may need to press Action slightly ahead of Power for this to work...

The TV should turn off, and when you turn it back on, it should be "Initialized." This will reset all the settings back to the original factory settings. Unfortunately, you will need to reset your channel memory, time, etc. If needed, a copy of the original operator manual can be found at the following link (enter your model and click the box). Model CT27D11E (shown) will be the same.

http://service.us.panasonic.com/operman/

The X-Box can be connected using the Component, S-Video, or standard audio/video cables if available (I am not familiar with video games). The instructions for connecting other devices starts on page 7 of the manual. Component inputs are best, XXXXX XXXXX S-Video, and then standard audio/video.

I hope this is helpful; but, please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help in any way.