TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

how much would it cost to replace a Quasar TV that is a 1986…

Customer Question
how much would it cost...
how much would it cost to replace a Quasar TV that is a 1986 model
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/26/2010
TV Technician: PramitP, Technician replied 8 years ago
PramitP
PramitP, Technician

First of all welcome to Justanswer. My name is Pramit. Before I start, do you need the same model or any other TV?

Regards.
my tv was destroyed in my house when it burned. My homeowners will replace it with one just like it or one as similar as possible. I just need to give them the cost. This tv worked beautifully and had a great pic. I would like to have one just like it, but that is probably not possible. Thanks so much...
Any information is appreciated..........Kathie
Okay Kathie how much is your budget?
I dont have a budget, just need to see how much a similar tv will cost
So you need a CRT TV?
I suppose so, the ins. co. has got to have an amount to reimburse me for.
Nowadays, RPTVs are all DLPs and costly too. How about LCD TV?
ok, about how much are they...for a 13" for replacement. I need an estimated price....Thank you..Kathie
How about this one or do you need any better brand like Sony Samsung Toshiba etc.?