TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

PramitP
PramitP
PramitP, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 1986 Mitsubishi TV and I no longer have the manual
Louie, Technician
I have a 1986 Mitsubishi TV and I no longer have the manual which shows how to turn the closed captioning on and off. It's off now and would like to be able to turn it on. Can you advise me? … read more
What is the cost for your service? how for the reply for the
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer
menu does work, repeated message of run channel seq … read more
I have a 55 inch quasar tv and bought a Samsung soundbar.
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have a 55 inch quasar tv and bought a Samsung soundbar. Can not connect audio from soundbar to my ps4… read more
My pioneer plasma tv, purchased 1986. when turning unit on
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
my pioneer plasma tv , purchased 1986. when turning unit on my screen is totally filled with horizontal/vertical lines ( mostly green/light yellow ). after 5-10 minutes picture clears up by 95 % and w… read more
How can I reset the auto channel search? I have a combo TV
Martin, Electrical engineer
How can I reset the auto channel search? I have a combo TV and VCR Quasar . It ran the auto channel search when I powered it up and got poor signals on 41 and 51 and line and now that is the only chan… read more
The undersigned is the owner of an old Quasar TV, Model #VV206,
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
The undersigned is the owner of an old Quasar TV, Model #VV206, Serial #SB63160331 with a built in tape recorder and player. My service provider is Cox who has gone digital and when they installed the… read more
My SQ3200 HDTV is hooked up to DirecTV. When the DirecTV
My SQ3200 HDTV is hooked up to DirecTV. When the DirecTV remote is used to turn off the TV, it goes through a cycle of solid color screens, changing color every one or two seconds. How can I reboot th… read more
I have a new Quasar UHD 42 inch tv. I also have Comcast. I
I have a new Quasar UHD 42 inch tv. I also have Comcast. I would like a code to program my Cable channel remote so that I don't have to use the TV remote.… read more
Quasar tv is so dark we can't see the picture. If you use a
Quasar tv is so dark we can't see the picture. If you use a flash light on it you can make out a very dark picture.… read more
Our JVC RM-C406 TV remote stopped working. Had not used the
Our JVC RM-C406 TV remote stopped working. Had not used the TV all winter. Opened up the home this spring and the remote will only work to turn on and off. Any ideas?… read more
We have a sx2744fk quasar tv. where the cable conection ties
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
We have a sx2744fk quasar tv. where the cable conection ties into the back it is broken. what and where can we get that part as the tv is in great condition as it has not been used much. Is there a ea… read more
Our RCA TV was made in Feb. 1986. Is there any chance there
Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Technical Support Engineer
Our RCA TV was made in Feb. 1986. Is there any chance there is available a decoder for this model?… read more
I have a Quasar 13 inch TV/VCR combo (Model # XXXXX) that
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have a Quasar 13 inch TV/VCR combo (Model # XXXXX) that I am trying to connect a plain Mintek DVD player. However, there is only one cable coax connection in the back of the TV and a video in/audio … read more
I would like to buy a new microwave by Quasar.I get more other
I would like to buy a new microwave by Quasar.I get more other information on microwaves. I want to buy and see a Quasar. How do I do that. thanks, terry… read more
I have a 2000 quasar tv/vcr and have had to hook up a comcast
Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
I have a 2000 quasar tv/vcr and have had to hook up a comcast dta with a remote control, the codes to be coded in did not work and the search does not work now the quasar remote does not work. help… read more
I HAVE A UNIVERSAL REMOTE AND CANT FIND THE CODE TO THE T.V.
Robotek
Robotek, Electronics Technician/Sound Engineer
I HAVE A UNIVERSAL REMOTE AND CANT FIND THE CODE TO THE T.V. ALL THE CODES FOR THE T.V. BRAND NAME QUASAR DID NOT WORK IT IS A T.V. VCR COMBO AND IS NOT IN THE BOOK… read more
On my TV screen I get snow. At verizon the expert said we are receiving a signal
Martin, Electrical engineer
On my TV screen we get snow. At verison the man said we are receiving a signal but the input needs to be changed which will only take a second. There is no input button on my quasar remote and that I … read more
How much is Quasar Model VV-2205 worth We had a student break
James D
James D, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How much is Quasar Model VV-2205 worth? We had a student break one and we are trying to find out the value to charge the parents.… read more