TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i have a dynex model e377az 37 tv when i turn power on standby…

Customer Question
i have a dynex model...
i have a dynex model e377az 37" tv when i turn power on standby light goes green for ten seconds then back to standby, with no sound or pic. why could this be?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
6/27/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Do you have any power lights on the set ?

Do you hear a clicking from the rear of the set when you try to turn it on ?

Hi James, there is only the amber or green led on front of set. Amber for standby, amd green for power on. No I don't hear any noise at all from set. I removed the back and checked the line voltage fuse, it ohmed good, and I don't see any visible damage on the capicitors

Sorry James ,

I am new to site didn't realize how accepting an answer works. If there is anyway you can resend answer iI will click accept. If not I will re-post question, and hope for your response.