TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

have a olivea tv. missing owners manual need help in installing…

Customer Question
have a olivea tv. missing...
have a olivea tv. missing owners manual need help in installing it.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2010
TV Technician: Hookupguy, Technician replied 8 years ago
Hookupguy
Hookupguy, Technician
I would be happy to help. Can you please tell me how you are connecting the dvd player to the tv? what cables are you using?

Using color coded cables red, white and yellow to the outlet ports still can't captured play back on dvd.

What is the model number of the tv?
537H
ok first the owners manual can be downloaded from this site for free.

http://www.retrevo.com/support/Olevia-537H-TVs-manual/id/563ci868/t/2/

You are going to hook the red white and yellow cables from the out of the dvd to the video 1 port on the tv. There is a diagram of the correct port on page 11 of the manual. Next you have to change the input in the tv menu to av1. You can do this by hitting the source button and scrolling to av1 and then hit enter.

That should do it just put in a dvd and hit play.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ACCEPT button. If this is a perfect answer and you wish to leave a bonus the is greatly appreciated. Positive feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. If this answer was not helpful please do not accept.