TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where are audio out ports on 3 yr old Sanyo analog tv Video/audio…

Customer Question
Where are audio out ports...
Where are audio out ports on 3 yr old Sanyo analog tv? Video/audio in are on front, but I can find no ports in rear.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: PramitP, Technician replied 8 years ago
PramitP
PramitP, Technician

First of all welcome to Justanswer. My name is Pramit. Before I start, can you provide me with the model no.?

Regards.
Hi Pramit..
I'm sorry, but I don't know the model number. Can you tell me where I might find it?
You can find it at the back of your TV. Somewhere around the power cable cord.
Ok - it's DS24205
Okay. Can you take a snap of the rear part of the TV?
yes
Okay take it and upload it here.
Ok, I'm sending you several views, each is labeled.frontlower rearlower frontsticker on rearvideo-audio in ports on front of tvwhole rear of tv
Well, its clear that there are no other a/v ports in the rear pat of the TV. Did you see clearly if there were any cover or something for ports at the rear end?
I looked as best I was able, but could find no easily visible ports other than the 2 in front. That is why I asked the question here in the first place, to see if you might know if some ports hidden behind a panel, or something like that.
As far as I know, there ain't no hidden panels. But you may use splitters if you require other ports. If you have any other queries then I would be glad to assist you further.

Please click the green ACCEPT button if you like my help. Please DO NOT ACCEPT IF you wish to leave a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always appreciated