TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

how do i get into the service menu on a 51mp392h/17 to adjust…

Customer Question
how do i get into...
how do i get into the service menu on a 51mp392h/17 to adjust the convergance.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-This set has a menu in the customer menu have you tried this?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

yes with the customer remote menu there is nothing about convergance.

With that remote you press menu and once picture is highlighted then scroll to the right and then scroll all the way down and you should see convergence. Do you see this?

Tim

no

Ok I have worked on your model hundreds of times for convergence problems, I have never seen it not there.

You have the remote that came with the tv, the magnavox one?

What are the settings you see in the menu?

Tim