TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HELLO I HAVE A LG TV WORKS FINE BUT AT ANY TIME SCREEN STARTS…

Customer Question
HELLO I HAVE A LG...
HELLO I HAVE A LG TV WORKS FINE BUT AT ANY TIME SCREEN STARTS BLINKING AND THEN FINALY GOES OFF MAY BE ONE HOUR OR THREE HOURS OF WORKING
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-If you press the menu button on the tv itself, does the menu blink as well?

-How old is the unit?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

yes everything flashes no matter where the signal is coming from. and the tv is

three years old. after flashing tv goes off completely.