TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Hitachi model #46F500 and I am seeing double vision…

Customer Question
I have an Hitachi model...
I have an Hitachi model #46F500 and I am seeing double vision one in normal coloring and the other in red. It looks like the red is off line and is drooping down. Is there a way I could get a part to fix this problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Thanks for using Just Answers, I would like to help you with your problem.

From your description is seems like you have hardware failure of the convergence. The repair will cost about $450 parts and labor, try your best to find a servicer that can do the repair in your home (it only takes an hour). Or you can try it yourself if you know how to solder with a fine tip tool and use a meter to test resistors. Here is everything you want to know about convergence repair diy- http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/diy-repair-maintenance/5600-crt-based-rptv-convergence-repairs.html

If you need further assistance please reply here and don't forget to press the ACCEPT button if you find this information useful!

Thanks