TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I asked a question about my Samsung on 6/16 and the color wheel…

Customer Question
I asked a question about...
I asked a question about my Samsung on 6/16 and the color wheel I ordered is here. I can't figure out how to get back to the answer. The question is here, but not the answer where you gave me the instructions info. How do I get there. I've tried logging in but only get the question. As a p.O., the wheel you suggested is an L3 and they told me I needed an L6. I may not have given you enough info, e.g.all of the different model info. Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: TV Tech1, Technician replied 8 years ago
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3mrhz-i-bought-a-samsung-tv-from-sears-in-2006-model-hlr5067wax-xaa

That question was closed, you should access it, and OPEN it again. It must have timed out....you may have to contact a moderator if you don't find the Open this Question selection.