TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Olevia 237-S11 LCD HDTV suddenly started randomly turning…

Customer Question
My Olevia 237-S11 LCD HDTV...
My Olevia 237-S11 LCD HDTV suddenly started randomly turning itself off. Now it won't turn on all all. Can you help me find out what is wrong?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/24/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Do you have any power lights on the set when it turns off ?

Do you hear a clicking from the rear of the set when you try to turn it on ?

There is a power light that is on on the front of TV. Usually it turns off when the TV is on. The light is currently on. When I hit the power button, the blue light turns off and the Olevia screen comes on, but then it powers right off and the blue light turns back on.

I have not heard a clicking sound when i try to turn it on.