TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i have just bought a Hitachi L42VC04U 42 TV but when i bought…

Customer Question
i have just bought a...
i have just bought a Hitachi L42VC04U 42" TV but when i bought a wall bracket with several size screws in the box, none of them fitted? What size screws are they
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/25/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

You are looking for Metric M4 sized screws. The VESA spec also states for them to be 6mm long, so bear this in mind when searching for screws.

Most sets usually conform to the VESA standard when it comes to wall mounting, I've searched for details on your set but they are relatively scarce.