TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

samsung 40 inch model No LE40R88BD, WHEN YOU SWICH IT ON KEEPS…

Customer Question
samsung 40 inch model No...
samsung 40 inch model No LE40R88BD, WHEN YOU SWICH IT ON KEEPS SWITCHING TO STANG BY
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/24/2010
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Anthony Pr :

Hello Welcome

Is the set actually coming on with the picture and sound then shutting down?

Anthony Pr :

Anthony

Customer:

no sound or picture, the standby light flashes and then goes round in a loop through standby process back to trying to turn on and then back to standby

Customer:

Thanks Tony

Anthony Pr :

Ahh I see

Ok I hate to have to say their isnt much you can do
The mainboards software has gone glitchy
Whats needed to be done is for the mainboard to be replaced (software pre-loaded)

If you want to try and replace the mainboard yourself please let me know but I will need to know what country you are in

Anthony