TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a KDF-50WE655 and I have had it for about four years…

Customer Question
I have a KDF-50WE655 and...
I have a KDF-50WE655 and I have had it for about four years and here lately a blue tent across the bottom of the screen has starting to appear. I assumed that the lamp was bad so I have replaced the lamp and I have a real sharp picture just like when I bought it but I still have the blue across the bottom.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/24/2010
TV Technician: Frank the tv man, Technician replied 8 years ago
Frank the tv man
Frank the tv man, Technician
Thank You for using Just Answers. Unfortunately the Optical Block is going bad. The blue is only going to get worse and the price of the Optical Block and the repair would exceed the value of the TV.