TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

watching tv and the picture went black on a projection Samsung…

Customer Question
watching tv and the picture...
watching tv and the picture went black on a projection Samsung HLS5087W TV. Could it be the lamp. TV is 4 years 5 days ago which ended the protetion plan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/23/2010
TV Technician: Chuck Williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Technician

Hi!

Are you saying that the TV will play for a bit, then the picture goes away, but then it comes back on by itself after about 30 seconds to a minute?

Chuck

No.

The TV does not have a picture or voice. The TV's power goes on when the power button is pushed, then it goes off , then on then off. until you turn off the power button the tv will cycle on /off.

Are any of the front panel lights flashing (there are 3 of them) when you try to turn it on?

Chuck