TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a Sony DP32649 and the screen doesnt receive the…

Customer Question
I bought a Sony DP32649...
I bought a Sony DP32649 and the screen doesn't receive the full picture. The top and bottom of the picture are cut off. Can this be adjusted or should I take it back?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/23/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
What are you watching ?
Cable? DVD?
Box ??
I am watching comcast cable.
do you have a comcast box? or dvr?
Comcast cable box.
There is a button on the box remote that says format or aspect push that see if it fills the screen
you may also may have to play with aspect and format on the tv itsef as well

Edited by Anthony's TV on 6/23/2010 at 11:26 PM EST