TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a toshiba projection t.v.. I have replaced the bulb…

Customer Question
I have a toshiba projection...
I have a toshiba projection t.v.. I have replaced the bulb 3 times and am in need of a 4th. what is my best replacement option?( Lamp unit type: TB25-LMP)
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/22/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied,

I assume you changed it once a year?

Any replacement from here,, they are only going to last around a year,, purchase original,, this is the best you can do

Are there different manufactures that might make the same lamp at a better quality? I am already in to these people for $680.00 in just lamps. (Rediculous)
I would say yes,, no one has the same,, so order the original lamp,, And yes your only going to get 1-3 yrs,,