TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a philips flat screen, that I want to mount on the wall.

Customer Question
The mounting unit is already...
I have a philips flat screen, that I want to mount on the wall. The mounting unit is already on the wall. I'm told that those are universal, but I do not have the screws that will screw into the mount and TV. My model number is XXXXX Can you help- me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/22/2010
TV Technician: 25 Year Electronic Tech, Technician replied 8 years ago
25 Year Electronic Tech

JACUSTOMER,

Good evening,

According to the VESA standards, which the Philips probably falls under, state the size of the mounting screws should be either 6mm or 8mm x 10mm length. Home Depot or Lowes should have these. Just don't use too long of screws as this could penetrate into some of the electronics. Hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you