TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My DVD player tray does not open. How can I get it open so…

Customer Question
My DVD player tray does...
My DVD player tray does not open. How can I get it open so I can play a disc?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/22/2010
TV Technician: 25 Year Electronic Tech, Technician replied 8 years ago
25 Year Electronic Tech

JACUSTOMER,

Good evening,

The first thing to try is to unplug the unit from the main wall power and let sit for a few minutes and then try again. If still no luck then I would guess there has been an internal failure, maybe either a belt, motor or motor drive circuit. There is not much you can do except to let a service technician take a look. If you are a competent do it your selfer, you might look inside to see if there is maybe a physical obstruction or some thing obvious. hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you