TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have just bought a Sanyo DP 50747, I am unable to program…

Customer Question
I have just bought a...
I have just bought a Sanyo DP 50747, I am unable to program it, to get channels from cable and HD-RCA connectors or switch Inputs. Do you have a link to a manual I can print, or a manual you can e-mail [email protected] Thanks Cary
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/22/2010
TV Technician: Flatpanel Guru, Lead Technician HD replied 8 years ago
Flatpanel Guru
Flatpanel Guru, Lead Technician HD

Welcome Cary,

My Name is John,

I can not see your email, due to privacy restraints on the site, but i can still help here is a link to the Service manual.

http://www.sanyotv.com/DP50747%20Owners%20Manual.pdf

You may have an issue if so please let me know,

Thanks,

If you have any questions please just ask

it says you viewed my answer, did this answer your question if not please just let me know, I would be glad to help if i can.

Thanks again,