TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Toshiba CF30C50 blank display, but menu displays. Also sound…

Customer Question
Toshiba CF30C50 blank display, but...
Toshiba CF30C50 blank display, but menu displays. Also sound at max with no adjustment...
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
6/22/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Was this the result right after replacing the cap?

-How old is the unit?

- Do any of the buttons on the front of the tv work?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Yes that was the result riht after replacing the cap

It;s old! say 87 to 93

all the from panel buttons work...

Mo

What input are you using to try and get a picture?

Tim

video 1 - composite rca jacks

So the sound you are getting is the audiofor the device you are inputting? Just no picture?

Tim

That's right...