TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have somehow managed to enter some kind of picture in picture…

Customer Question
I have somehow managed to...
I have somehow managed to enter some kind of picture in picture mode and cant get tv to return to normal viewing mode. HELP!!!!!! model LT37HV
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/21/2010
TV Technician: ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech replied 8 years ago
ProTV and Audio
ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech

Dear JA Customer,

Thank you for your question.

If you have the PIP turned on in the menu "View Mode", and you accidentally hit the "SWAP" button on the bottom of the remote then you will get the PIP picture swapped with the main picture.

Please push the SWAP button to get back to your main picture.

Thank you for using JA

We work on a commission as part of the deposit value, and welcome the opportunity to answer your question. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well as bonuses.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please click ACCEPT, thanks again.

Edited by ProTV and Audio on 6/21/2010 at 5:18 AM EST
Thank you for your reply to my question, but your advice did not solve the problem. I have been messing with this mess for 24 hours now, and I'm no closer to solving the problem than when it first occurred. I have called a repair person to come to my home to evaluate, and hopefully fix, the situation I have created. Thank you for trying!

You're welcome,

You need not respond to this inquiry as I just need to remove it from my list.

Thanks for using JA