TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a SONY location free TV that is not operating correctly.

Customer Question
Trouble changing channels, etc....
I have a SONY location free TV that is not operating correctly. Trouble changing channels, etc. Where can I take it for repair?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/21/2010
TV Technician: ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech replied 8 years ago
ProTV and Audio
ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech

Dear JA Customer,

Look for a letter combination, it may be a LF-V30 or similar. Please go to the Sony Support link here and enter the requested information. The recommended local or regional repair will be given to you.

Thank you for using JA

We work on a commission as part of the deposit value, and welcome the opportunity to answer your question. Positive feedback is always appreciated as well as bonuses.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please click ACCEPT, thanks again.

Edited by ProTV and Audio on 6/21/2010 at 12:06 AM EST