TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp liquid crystal TV. The remote will not work.

Customer Question
I have a sharp liquid...
I have a sharp liquid crystal TV. The remote will not work. Batteries have been changed the cable remote will not work also. I went to menu some how I locked my self out it
won`t let in .how do i get back in?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Do any of the buttons on the tv itself work?

-How old is the unit?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

YES THEY DID UNTILL I LOCKED THEM OUT . 2 YEARS

I have pulled the service manual for your set and I do not see a control panel lockout in your tv at all. Are you sure that you locked them out or is it possible that they just stopped working coincidently?

Tim