TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv will turn off on its own periodically and the blue light…

Customer Question
My tv will turn off...
My tv will turn off on its own periodically and the blue light would still be on. It used to not happen often but now it does. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/19/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-How old is the unit?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan