TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 32 Samsung HDTV thats about 4 1/2 years old. I

Customer Question
I have a 32" Samsung...
I have a 32" Samsung HDTV that's about 4 1/2 years old. I paused it and muted it, using cable. When I restarted it after about 1 minute-- it had no sound. I tried using a DVD" still no sound. I shut if off, unplugged it for about 10 minutes--still no sound. I tried redoing the mute both on the tv and the cable--no sound. The picture is fine. I checked the setup on the tv; it shows it is not muted. Is it dead?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
6/21/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Shutting it down for a day and it fixed itself.

Good news, let us know if you need anything in the future.

Ti