TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
After watching our Panasonic HD 42" TV for awhile each time,
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
After watching our Panasonic HD 42" TV for awhile each time, it starts to make a buzzing noise. It stops once we unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in, or if we turn the TV off and then turn it ba… read more
Our TV has recently started buzzing, we use a Denon componet
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Our TV has recently started buzzing, we use a Denon componet to listen the the sound so the speakers are Off on the TV. Any idea what this might be? … read more
I have a 2009 50" plazma tv, in the last 6 months the 12 amp
I have a 2009 50" plazma tv, in the last 6 months the 12 amp 250 v ceramic fuse has blown out 6 times,now after being on about 10 min,there are solid vertical lines very close together,the color and p… read more
when I turn my tv on it makes a buzzing/static noise. The noise
when I turn my tv on it makes a buzzing/static noise. The noise is on all inputs and volume control has no effect on the noise. The tv was working last night and nothing has changed regarding location… read more
i have a toshiba tv 42hp6. the tv went dull (its like the color
i have a toshiba tv 42hp6. the tv went dull (its like the color has down been turnded all the way down ) and it looks like there is a black bleed in top left corner? what can I do to fix this?… read more
I have a 42inch Samsung Plasma TV, seems the back lighting
I have a 42inch Samsung Plasma TV, seems the back lighting has gone out, it flickers on when I first turn the set on, but goes out as the tv warms up.… read more
I have a Panasonic Plasma 50" TV - Model TC-P50C2 purchased
I have a Panasonic Plasma 50" TV - Model TC-P50C2 purchased December, 2010. The power light blinks ten (10) times and repeats but no picture or sound. I have unplugged it - plugged it back in with the… read more
Heard a click and no picture but still have sound. It is a
Heard a click and no picture but still have sound. It is a 50" Plasma flat screen on the wall and do not have a serial # or any other ID. Looked with a flash light but didn't see anything I could dete… read more
I have a 42" Sanyo plasma tv purchases 14 months ago. Last
alr3d
alr3d, owner
I have a 42" Sanyo plasma tv purchases 14 months ago. Last week after the tv was on for 10 minutes, the tv gave a loud "pop" and the screen went blank. I unplugged the tv from the outlet and when plug… read more
my plasma tv is turning off every 40 minutes or so and making
alr3d
alr3d, owner
my plasma tv is turning off every 40 minutes or so and making switching noises for about 2-5 minutes and then the picture appears again. What could be the cause? It is about 5 years old Model # XXXXX… read more
I have a samsung ps50q96hdx plasma tv. last week the screen
I have a samsung ps50q96hdx plasma tv. last week the screen went blank but the sound is still ok. any ideas… read more
Hi, I have a 42 inch samsung plasma tv which just yesterday
Hi, I have a 42 inch samsung plasma tv which just yesterday switched itself on and off a couple of times but was then fine for the rest of the day. From this morning it started up ok but within a few … read more
I have a 52 Large screen TV Model # XXXXX there is a buzzing
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have a 52" Large screen TV Model # XXXXX there is a buzzing noise coming from the TV when I turn it on and the buzzing noise stays on when I turn the TV off and stops when the fan turns off. Is this… read more
hi, i have a lg 42inc lcd tv, and have had it for 2-3 years
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
hi, i have a lg 42inc lcd tv, and have had it for 2-3 years and recently it has started making a buzzing noise from the back of the tv. it comes and goes but it has been making the noise for about 5da… read more
We have an RCA Scenium 50-inch HD TV (almost 5 years old now).
25 Year Electronic Tech
25 Year Electronic Tech, Associate Degree
We have an RCA Scenium 50-inch HD TV (almost 5 years old now). It works fine (picture/ sound), but recently started putting out an annoying buzzing noise -- almost like what you would hear if a fluore… read more
I have a Samsung rear projection TV - after the set is turned
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Samsung rear projection TV - after the set is turned on along with my cable HD box and sound system, a buzz starts in the TV. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. We turn it off and leav… read more
hya i have a panasonic 42 inch plasma works great except for
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
hya i have a panasonic 42 inch plasma works great except for buzzing noise in speaker , cant return it so can it be fixed ?… read more
my plasma buzzes wether its on or off but whenever i try to
Jeff the TV Guy
Jeff the TV Guy, Service Technician
my plasma buzzes wether its on or off but whenever i try to get near it to listen, it stops buzzing!!… read more