TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

got a 47

Customer Question
"phillips 06 flat tv,started gettin...
got a 47 "phillips 06 flat tv,started gettin lines and took a dump,what can be done? can you give me an answer sometime soon?

i got nothing in my e-mail!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/20/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-What happens how when you try to turn the tv on?

- Do you have this problem while watching all different devices hooked to this television? (DVD player, cable, satellite, game counsel, ect.)

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

was gettin lines across the the screen,then it would stop,sreen went blank green on button flashed,went out,then red button flashed and that was it.
Ive done this three times now,mod.#ya14054904a/31 thick lines aross the screen,went black,green light flashed, then red light in lower corner flashed and still black.

I am sorry but if you have posted that 3 times, this is the first time I have seen it so I am sorry but I do not know where your replies are going.

Also I am sorry but that does not seem to be a valid model number, I cannot get it to come up in any database, can you double check? That number actually looks like a serial number.

Tim

o.k., 42PF9630A/37

Awsome thanks that is exactly what I needed....I know your model very well.

The lines you saw, were they going up and down or left and right?

Also were they over the entire screen or just half of it?

Tim

you were quick to take my money,and still cant get an answer!

I am sorry but I am not able to give you an answer until I know what is going on...did you see my questions from yesterday? here they are again:

Tim

Let me know.
Thanks,

Tim

left to right,half of it 4-5'',red-orange

Is it the top half or bottom half?

Tim