TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Suddenly, I am having difficulty receiving a signal on my Sony…

Customer Question
Suddenly, I am having difficulty...
Suddenly, I am having difficulty receiving a signal on my Sony TV. The green power light goes on, and begins to flash, and then after about 60 seconds, the red lamp light goes on. Might you have any idea what is causing this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-How old is the unit?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Never mind...I have resolved the problem. Thank you.

Ok let us know if you need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Tim