TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Rca 40 LCD/Dvd Combo no picture, no sound. When power button…

Customer Question
Rca 40" LCD/Dvd Combo no...
Rca 40" LCD/Dvd Combo no picture, no sound. When power button is pressed green light comes on in the front but nothing else works. Help??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/17/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-What is the model number for the television? (this can be found on the back of the unit)

-How old is the unit?

- If you press the menu button, does the menu show up?

-In a dark room, do you see a slight glow to the screen?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan