TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Am electrical storm last night. TV (55 LED) with power scurge…

Customer Question
Am electrical storm last night...
Am electrical storm last night. TV (55' LED) with power scurge plug. When I try to turn TV on the blue light on the bottom will flash but screem will stay black. When I try to turn TV off it will not. I have to unplug for light to go off.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Do you have any power lights on the set ?

Do you hear a clicking from the rear of the set when you try to turn it on ?

yes the the blue light on the bottom of the TV. It lights up when you turn the set on then goes off. It lights up anytime you use the remote (turn up sound, change ch.) I have Dish'

no sound

Have gotten nothing and I see that I have been charged. What's going on???