TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just moved my LG 37 LCD and when I turn it on, it looks like…

Customer Question
Just moved my LG 37...
Just moved my LG 37 LCD and when I turn it on, it looks like a crack inside the screen and had colored line on it. No damage on external screen. Can it be repaired? Can I do it? What parts do I need? How much to get repaired by a professional?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/16/2010
TV Technician: ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech replied 8 years ago
ProTV and Audio
ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech

Dear JA customer,

Thank you for your Just Answer question.

So that I may further assist you, I need some additional information.

It can be repaired, but the cost will depend on the faulty component or components. What does the effected area look like, and where is it on the screen?

A picture would be best if you can send one.

Thanks

Re-exploring how to fix my tv? graphic
Re-exploring how to fix my tv? graphic Here's a picture of the damaged tv.
TV Technician: ProTV and Audio, Sr Engineering Tech replied 7 years ago
The pictures did not come through, are they less than 1Mb?
Here are resized picsgraphicgraphic

I apologize but the picture have still not come through. The alternative is to post them on an external website such as "Snap Fish".

Is there an email address I can send to?
No, we have to use the JA forum or an external website of your choice and then you can post the link to the picture.

Thanks,

I just posted on Craigslist in case I can't get it fixed, I may try to sell it. Photos are on that site.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/app/2144741075.html

Thanks,

JIm

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is fractured and is approximately $1000.00 from Encompass Parts.