TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Philips flat panel LCD television (#42PFL7422D/37) is less…

Customer Question
My Philips flat panel LCD...
My Philips flat panel LCD television (#42PFL7422D/37) is less than three years old and is dead in the water. The blue indicator light comes on but nothing else happens. I have tried everything I can think of an have tried to install new software, which was all the Philips could offer me
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/15/2010
TV Technician: James, Technician replied 8 years ago
James, Technician
Hi There,

Do you have any power lights on the set ?

Do you hear a clicking from the rear of the set when you try to turn it on ?

James--
Yes, as I indicated in my question, the blue light comes on and yes I do hear the same distinct click that it has always made when powering up
Relist: I still need help.
I need to know whether I should hire a technician to come to my house. To reiterate, the philips LCD flat panel clicks and gives me a blue light but nothing happens