TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Toshiba Model#52HM95 projection tv. When turned on
Jack
Jack, technician
I have a Toshiba Model#52HM95 projection tv. When turned on the screen is completely blank and there is no sound. A green light under TIMER REC flashes along with the red POWER light and they cycle on… read more
I have a theaterwide hd toshiba i tried turning it on but what happens
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have a theaterwide hd toshiba i tried turning it on but what happens is it i press the power button a red light shows whivh says power and u hear light a vent power up but then a green light that sa… read more
I have a Mitsubishi DLP where after so long the timer comes
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
I have a Mitsubishi DLP where after so long the timer comes on. I have tried using the reset button and it does not work. I have to unplug the DLP to get the TV to come back on. Again, it will work fo… read more
My Toshiba REGZA TV wont turn on and theres just a flashin
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
My Toshiba REGZA TV won't turn on and there's just a flashing red light next to the words "Timer Rec".… read more
I just bought a Mitsubishi HD TV from an individual, they said
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I just bought a Mitsubishi HD TV from an individual, they said the TV was about 6 years old. My problem is that after about 15 minutes, the TV just turns off on it's own and the green Timer light on t… read more
Our Toshiba Regza TV is stuck on timer record. We are connected
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
Our Toshiba Regza TV is stuck on timer record. We are connected to DISH network, use their DVR, and do not us the TV timer record at all. Any ideas how to stop it? We can't watch anything on it.… read more
I have a Pioneer PDP4340HD plasma tv. I try to turn it on
I have a Pioneer PDP4340HD plasma tv. I try to turn it on and immediately after the display screen displays the channel it is tuned into...it turns itself off. The media unit connected to the display … read more
DLP is shutting itself off after less than a minute when I
Steven, Technician
DLP is shutting itself off after less than a minute when I turn it on. Xfinity was here but said it wasthe TV and suggested I get in touch with you.… read more
I have a Pioneer PDP5040HD TV and when I tried to turn on,
I have a Pioneer PDP5040HD TV and when I tried to turn on, the REC TIMER indicator light turn on, the screen display fuzzy images for a few seconds and went black. The media receiver change to standby… read more
my pro-1110 Hd system not working. media receiver green light
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician
my pro-1110 Hd system not working. media receiver green light flashing 10 times amd rec timer light flashing. When I turn on the tv screen lights up, shows input 1 then shuts down?… read more
MY 70 SAMSUNG DLP TV KEEPS TURNING ITSELF OFF. SOMETIMES IT
Steve G., Chief Engineer
MY 70" SAMSUNG DLP TV KEEPS TURNING ITSELF OFF. SOMETIMES IT WILL ONLY PLAY FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE TURNING OFF. HELP… read more
I have a Toshiba DLP tv. Model #62HM15A Serial #29913689
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
I have a Toshiba DLP tv. Model #62HM15A Serial #29913689 Manufactured in April 2006. I had the room painted and the painters unplugged the tv. Now when we plug it in, the power button flashes red and … read more
Hi, My 62 just went pop and then blank- I turned it back
dan the tv man
dan the tv man, In-Home Electronic Technician
Hi, My 62' just went "pop" and then blank- I turned it back on but only got volume and sound but no picture?? then I unplugged it and now I get nothing at all it just keeps turning off and on then a g… read more
I have a toshiba projection tv 62hm15a. suddenly the picture
Eric, Electronis Technician
I have a toshiba projection tv 62hm15a. suddenly the picture went out but i do have sound. the timer/rec light will fash after a few seconds and tv will shut off. It will attmpt an auto restart, but s… read more
i have a toshiba 62 tv model #62hm15a and my son messed with
Flatpanel Guru
Flatpanel Guru, Lead HD Tech
i have a toshiba 62"tv model #62hm15a and my son messed with the remote and now there is no picture or sound. the power comes on and there is a green blinking light (timer, rec). oh, and also tv keeps… read more
I have a 63in toshiba dlp. Ive had it for three years. Already
Edward
Edward, Retired /Self employed
I have a 63in toshiba dlp. I've had it for three years. Already replaced the bulb a year ago. When I turn on the tv, the red light will flash, and the tv will hum. Then, after 5 sec. the green timer r… read more
on a samsung DLP 50 tv we tun on, the fan whirs, green light
Conrad
Conrad, Technician
on a samsung DLP 50" tv we tun on, the fan whirs, green light on the front goes on and then after one minute it shuts off. Samsung said it was the lamp which we3 replaced but same thing. I am guessing… read more
I have a Samsung Model # XXXXX DLP TV which turns itself
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Freelance Electronics Technician
I have a Samsung Model # XXXXX DLP TV which turns itself off while playing, no special length of time-you can turn it back on sometimes it will turn back off immediately-sometimes not. Thought it was … read more