TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have replaced the 4 capacitors on the DM board of my Mitsubishi…

Customer Question
I have replaced the 4...
I have replaced the 4 capacitors on the DM board of my Mitsubishi mdl# XXXXX blinking green light now gone and amber bulb light is now blinking. Can you give me an idea of what this could be?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/15/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied,

Try your old bulb also,, make sure door and lamp is tightly secured,, let me know if it doesnt work

Your suggestion did not cure the flashing amber lamp light.

Can you tell me was there ever a message on the screen before it shut down??

can you tell me by the chart what i circled is the problem,,graphic

There never was a message on the screen, started with no sound no picture with a flashing green light. I replaced 4 capacitors on the dm board. When i fired it up flashing green was gone, but i had flashing lamp indicator light. Still has no picture no sound. I replaced the lamp before I replaced the capacitors.

Ok does the chart tell you anything,, for me to go on??
.