TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I PURCHASED A TOSHIBA 46 THEATERWIDEHD SRS WOW FROM A FRIEND…

Customer Question
I PURCHASED A TOSHIBA 46"...
I PURCHASED A TOSHIBA 46" THEATERWIDEHD SRS WOW FROM A FRIEND AND HE LOST THE MANUAL I WENT TO THE MANUAL SECTION BUT I AM NOT SURE WHICH OME TO CHOOSE. CAN YOU HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/14/2010
TV Technician: Emily Jayne, Technician replied 8 years ago
Emily Jayne
Emily Jayne, Technician
Hi there,

To find the manual for your TV you will need to find out the model number. The model number if typically shown on a sticker on the back of the TV, usually near the power connector. It will show information such as Manufacturere (Toshiba) the model number, and the serial number.

If you find out the model number for me I will download the manual and send it to you.

Thanks,

Emily